Muriel B. Harris Trust - Evaluation of Corrective Action Alternatives
The West Burke Pumping Station was developed in 1941 to pump crude oil and was operated by Portland Pipe Line Corporation (PPLC). The Property contains two right-of-way easements: one for high-pressure crude oil pipelines and the other for a utility corridor. Two pipelines run through the southern part of the Property; one, 18-inch pipeline actively transports crude oil while the second 12-inch pipeline was decommissioned in 1982. In 1952, the Property was purchased by Thomas Harris who used the Property to store commercial fuel oil until the 1990s.