As industrial trends changed at the turn of the century, many communities across the Northeast were left with greatly reduced economic bases and underutilized properties in the form of brownfields. Meanwhile, the diverse and lively small businesses that are today's basis for economic growth need space to do business and fewer roadblocks to development.
When Brownfields are repurposed and developed, everybody wins. New businesses get much-needed space, communities benefit from active and productive properties and an expanded tax base, and developers see returns on their investment.
Stone provides comprehensive environmental services to lead developers and communities through brownfield redevelopment projects. Our multi-disciplinary team of scientists, engineers, and planners collaborate with project partners to evaluate, plan, and implement projects from conception through due diligence, remedial implementation and development to operations and close-out.
Stone's Brownfields-Related Services Include:
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Brownfield Quality Assurance Project Plans
- Brownfield Program Management, ACRES Reporting, and Property Eligibility Determination Support
- Brownfield Inventory
- EPA Assessment and Cleanup Grant Writing and Support
- Remedial Planning (ECAA/CAP, Analysis of Brownfield Cleanup Alternatives, TSCA Cleanup, and Disposal Plans)
- Area-Wide Planning
- Community Relations Planning & Outreach
To find out more about how we support Brownfields specifically, fill out our contact form or contact Dan Voisin at 802.229.1975 or firstname.lastname@example.org